Friday, April 22, 2011

I haven't taken many photos lately....

Been very busy in my life the last month or so. I haven't taken anything with my DSLR...poor D90's gonna feel neglected here soon.

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded my cell to an iPhone. For those that may not know it, the iPhone has a very capable 5 MP camera. I have gotten some shots with the camera in my iPhone...and here they are.

My oldest son holding his little sister prior to us leaving to run some errands:

galen_stormi_wm

A couple of shots of my oldest while walking back from picking the boys up from school one day:

handsome_lil_hockey_player_wm

introspective_wm

Several shots of my daughter:

smiling_stormi_wm

baby girl has cup_wm

littlest_hockey_fan

This last one was taken while at the mall with a friend from work. My friend got the idea to feed my daughter a soft fudge cookie. Well Stormi took to it like a fish to water. LOL It was too cute not to capture.

kat_feeding_storm_cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment